1. Fuchsia Jo Maxi Skirt - $58 ~ I have a confession to make with this one. I've never been a huge fan of Maxi skirts. Part of the issue is being so short, they never look quite right. When I submitted my feedback, I shared the same thing with my Stitch Fix stylist, but told her that I would give it a try. Then after trying it on again, it was actually one of my favorites in this fix! I love how the more my stylist gets to know me, the more she pushes me outside of my comfort zone.
2. Light Pink Rosco Floral Print Crochet Detail Tank - $58 ~ I had pinned several crochet tops on my Pinterest board, so my stylist sent me a couple of them. I love how you can pin items you like on Pinterest and then similar items show up in your fix. It's almost like magic :)
3. Ally Teardop Stone Bangle - $88 ~ Again, I had pinned several bangle bracelets that I liked on Pinterest, so Jocelyn sent me one with this fix. I've always struggled with accessories, so it's been fun to get them in my fixes as well!
4. Alison Sleeveless Colorblock Dress - $68 ~ I asked for something fun for Independence Day with this fix. It's a fun dress to dress up or dress down.
5. Dane Crochet Panel Knit Shirt - $54 ~ Sorry, the picture of this top just doesn't do it justice. I love the crochet detail of this top and it has cute details on the back too. A fun top to wear with jeans, shorts or a skirt.
For my next fix, I've asked Stitch Fix to help me plan for family photos since they did such a great job last year when I asked for something in dark green or brown. They sent me this adorable green jacket (the jeans were from Stitch Fix too). I absolutely loved not having to stress over my outfit for family pictures.
It really is a wonderful service due to the fact that I live so far away from places to shop, I have no fashion sense, don't like to shop, but am really starting to like fun clothes for the first time in many, many years!
Thanks Stitch Fix!