Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stitch Fix #6 - Review

About six months ago I shared about a new experience with Stitch Fix!  Well... I'm officially addicted.  I enjoy so many aspects of having a personal stylist.  I have absolutely no fashion sense, so the concept of someone picking out clothes for me is just wonderful.  I also hate going shopping, so the idea of a little box showing up at my home is absolutely stress free!  I've decided to begin blogging about my fixes to just share about my experiences and to share pictures with my stylist so that my 'Fixes' just keep getting better!


I always enjoy the little note from my stylist!

Here's some pictures of my most recent fix.
 

Below From left:  
   Pic 1 - Colorado Chevron Printed Raglan Blouse (Stitch Fix) with Clay Roll-Cuff Capri Jean (Stitch Fix) 
   Pic 2 - Elizabeth Geo Print 3/4 Sleeve Dress (Stich Fix) with Navy Cardigan (prior Stitch Fix)
   Pic 3 - Staci Embroidered Detail Pintuck Blouse (Stitch Fix) with Clay Roll-Cuff Capri Jean (Stitch Fix)



The pictures don't do these pieces justice (I'm terrible at setting the timer and/or using the remote on my camera)... I enjoyed this fix so much!  The pink top was definitely my favorite piece of this Fix!  One thing I always share with someone when they're considering Stitch Fix is to make sure you share your thoughts on each and every Fix so that your stylist can improve.  For example, when scheduling this fix, I asked for some earrings.  Although, they sent me some cute colored gem stud earrings, I didn't even think to tell them that I prefer dangly earrings due to my new haircut.  I still kept them, but made sure I shared this information for future fixes.  It's really been fun rebuilding my closet from the comfort of my own home!


Blessings,

Krystal




1 comments:

  1. Awesome fixes. I got myself an account thanks to another blogger a couple months ago. I think it's a great idea however you know me and my love of getting out of dodge to shop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...