Saturday, March 22, 2014

Team Beef ~ Colorado

My dad has worked for the Cargill beef division for over 30 years and therefore my love of beef came at a very early age.  He's also been involved with NCBA (National Cattlemen's Beef Association) and KLA (Kansas Livestock Association) over the years.  As soon as I was old enough, I began showing steers, which was a huge part of my childhood.  I enjoyed working with the cattle, loved the people I met and appreciated the program!  I appreciate the hard work and lessons my parents taught me through these experiences!


I instantly fell in love with the agriculture industry and everything it stands for!  When I was in high school, my dad encouraged me to get a job at the feedlot he managed.  Oh, the memories I had from this experience.  I helped the maintenance department, which was anything but a glamorous job.  This job certainly taught me about hard work, getting dirty, feedlot operations and a lot about the process of how beef ends up on our tables!  

I still love being a part of the agriculture industry in my career as a financial controller for M&M Cooperative!  This career gives me the opportunity to do what I enjoy in the accounting world and still be connected to the agriculture industry, which is where my passion lies!



Beef is a great source of protein both for every day health, as well as, for athletes.  I'm SO excited to announce that my dear husband and I are 'officially' a part of Team Beef this running season.  'Beef Running Team members recognize the nutritional benefits of lean beef and the vital role this high-quality protein plays in their training.'  I'm so grateful some dear friends shared with us last year about Team Beef!  It's an incredible opportunity to bring two passions together... a love for running/fitness and promoting beef as an incredible source of protein!

I'm so excited to be on this journey with this special man!
Picture taken by our sweet daughter!

Our kiddos are excited for a new running season too!  
Miss Ky is trying to pick what race she wants to do as well!





The Ballah crew is proud to be a part Colorado Team Beef!

Blessings,

Krystal

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...