Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day is one of my favorite days.  I enjoy getting to show my appreciation and love to the special men in my life.  First and foremost, I'm grateful for my heavenly father.
What an incredible blessing it is to be a child of God.

I'm so grateful for my Dad.  He's an incredible man of integrity and dignity and has taught me so much.  The best part of my Dad at this stage in my life is watching him be an amazing Pappy to my kids.  Over  the winter my Dad mentioned to my Mom that they should keep our kids for a week.  So, my dad is taking a week vacation in a couple weeks and my kids will be spending a week with their Nana and Pappy.  They have been so excited for months.  They'll get to go to the lake, go swimming, go to the zoo and just enjoy lots of one on one time.  Josh and I are so very grateful as we'll get the opportunity to go on a vacation together as a couple and enjoy celebrating our 12th anniversary!



Joshua, you truly are an amazing husband and Daddy.  I absolutely love watching you interact with our precious kids.  You're patient, strong and so incredibly loving. We love you so very much.  

One day of gratitude for Dad's just doesn't seem like enough!


We enjoyed a very special and relaxing day together.  It was wonderful going to church together, came home and enjoyed some wonderful prime rib off the smoker, homemade bread, homemade brownies and a great nap!  

Yes, there were extra calories ingested today, but one day to celebrate this special man is worth it!


Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads!  And a special prayer to those who have lost their dads, those who do not have a great relationship with their dads and to those moms who are on double duty as single parents.  You are loved by your heavenly father!

Blessings,

Krystal




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...