Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Pretty Glass of Water

I really like water and don't usually have a hard time drinking the daily recommended amounts, BUT sometimes I need something fresh to change things up a bit!  I do find it much easier during the week when I'm at the office.  Weekends are definitely a bit more of a challenge for me.  This morning while I was fixing breakfast for my family I decided to slice up some fruit to infuse in my water throughout the weekend.  My favorite fruits to put in my water are oranges, lemons and strawberries!

It literally only took about 5 minutes to wash and slice the fruit.  Then I put some of the sliced fruit in a jar and then into the fridge to make it easier to grab a slice or two to put into my glass (or water bottle) throughout the day.


Drink your water today and make it fun, fresh and healthy!!!

Blessings,

Krystal

1 comments:

  1. Jill would be so proud to know you made yourself a "pretty glass of water"...That looks yummy! Think I'll go pour me a pretty glass right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...