Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Quick Dinner Date!

Earlier last week my boss asked if him and his wife could take my kids to a movie.  They don't have grandkids yet and love to borrow grandkids!  The last time they took them, my kids talked about it for days so needless to say they were so incredibly excited to go again.  I'm not sure if they were more excited about the movie or the popcorn.  Those of you who know me well, know that I have major issues with the smell of popcorn and therefore my poor kids don't ever get to have it at home and needless to say don't get to go to the movies very often.  

Look at the smiles on these four!


The timing for them to bless us was just wonderful.  Josh and several other guys went to ride in some sand dunes in Oklahoma and he was getting home Sunday evening while the kids were at the movie.    So that meant we got a quick dinner date!

I greeted my husband with my new t-shirt on that I got from Union 28 that says "My Husband ROCKS." I love their shirts and they're ministry to encourage marriages.  We only had an hour to eat and catch up after being apart for several days before we needed to pick up our babies, but the time was so wonderful.  This was such an incredible blessing.  


My piece of advise with this post... don't EVER turn down someone who wants to bless you!  
It's these little moments that are so precious!

Blessings,

Krystal



2 comments:

  1. Did I tell you after I came home with my new shirt, I looked up Union 28 and I was already following them? In fact, I remember them posting pics and I thought they were so cute.

    PS: "Is your husband in a band?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that made me laugh. That was so funny and left me speechless! Yeah, you did tell me that. After we got home and I looked at their website I wanted more shirts :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...