Thursday, April 11, 2013

Throw Back Thursday

It's that time of the week again!  This throw back picture means a lot to me.  This picture was taken for work as a part of the May/June 2012 edition of the C Magazine to help promote careers in Agriculture and CHS.  I was so honored to be a part of this magazine and share a little about my journey in Agriculture.  I just recently celebrated 10 years at M&M Cooperative and although my job doesn't define who I am, it has been an honor to be a part of the M&M Cooperative/CHS family and I really enjoy what I do and the people I work with!

The other reason this picture is so important to me is that it was taken just a few weeks before I started running and has been a great reminder of how this last year has been such a blessing.  It still had it's struggles (which they all do), 
but God has been faithful to help me restore my health and for that I am grateful!



Progress may be slow, BUT it's still progress!!!

Blessings,

Krystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...