Monday, January 14, 2013

A weekend to rest

Last week was such a long week on all levels, including physically, spiritually, and mentally. It was definitely time for a relaxing weekend and some time to REST. God clearly created our bodies to need rest. My little brother and his girlfriend came to visit. We didn't get to see them over Christmas, so it was a much awaited visit.

The only words of wisdom and encouragement I share with you with this post is to make sure you find time to rest and enjoy those closest to you! It is easy to lose site of that when trying to accomplish any goal!

Here's a glimpse of my weekend.

My little brother gave the kiddos remote control tractors for Christmas. I'm not sure who enjoyed them more:


It was SO cold all weekend, that we definitely enjoyed some time snuggled on the couch, playing the wii and lots and lots of giggles!  Here's me definitely enjoying some snuggle time.


And of course it wouldn't be a relaxing weekend without this wonderful man (aka my dear husband).  I love him so much!

Blessings to you this week and don't forget to make time to rest!

Krystal


1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...