Monday, January 7, 2013

Time for a New Playlist

Well it was definitely time for a new playlist!  I've been listening to pandora stations for quite some time but the annoying 'Are you Still Listening' feature was getting old as it would always happen part way through a long run, and I don't want to pay for the subscription!  I also like to listen to a variety of music (as you'll see from my playlist) so I decided to put together my own.  It's amazing how having a new playlist helps with the motivation.  Thanks to those ladies who shared some of their favorite workout songs!  I enjoyed adding them to my list.

I came across a really neat website that helped me find some upbeat songs!  The website is jog.fm.  It allows you to search by BPM (beats per minute) depending on how fast of songs you like.  You can also search by genre (which I really liked).  Check it out!

I need to get some more added as it is not long enough for my long runs.  So hear it is (and yes it's definitely a variety of music), enjoy!


Blessings,

Krystal

4 comments:

  1. Of course."maniac" made your play list! Ha! You probably wouldn't like any of my songs on my playlist...it shocks some when they hear what I play. I need fast and upbeat! Ready for it? Rap and hip hop....you probably had no idea running next to me did ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me clarify...The rap and hip hop is Christian. See, not so shocking but still....no one knows Wyatt and I like the beats. Lol

      Delete
    2. That's too funny! I didn't have any idea that's what you had playing in your ear when I run next to you :)

      Delete
    3. I'm just full of surprises aren't I?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...