Thursday, January 31, 2013

Throw Back Thursday 1/31/13

Welcome to 'Throw Back Thursday.'  A time when I will share some pictures of my past.  Everything from baby pictures, to proms, 4-H pictures, school pictures, wedding pictures, and just pictures from day to day life!  It can be such a blessing to look back and reflect on the journey that God's taken us through!  Thank you Pastor Wyatt for reminding us to take the time to look back on our past and reflect on just how good God is!

Here's the first 'Throw Back Thursday' picture.  I'm a year old in the picture below.  I had chubby cheeks early on!  I hope you enjoy this journey down memory lane with me and I encourage you to do the same.  Going back to your history can be so encouraging to reflect on what God's done in our lives!


One Year Old

Blessings,

Krystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...