Sunday, January 20, 2013

Preparing for the Week

Our weeks can be so busy!  With early morning workouts, I have to search for time saving tips and organizing methods for our mornings.  One simple thing we do every Sunday afternoon/evening is put away all of the clean clothes and then organize outfits for the week.  This has saved a lot of time (and tears) when it's time to get ready for the day.  At the beginning of the school year I was researching fun ways for kids to organize their clothes for the week.  I came across these clothes dividers https://www.etsy.com/transaction/90748285 on etsy.  I contacted the seller and had her customize them to the days of the week.  It was such a fun and inexpensive way to get Kylee excited about planning for her week.

Here's Miss Kylee all smiles while she gets ready for her week!


This makes me smile!  One less battle and a great time saver! 


Now off to get my clothes ready for the week!

Blessings,

Krystal

1 comments:

  1. You are such a smart mommy! We've done that on Sunday nights, but would you believe my boys change their minds?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...